Export your PasswordWallet data to a protected file to view your passwords and private information in just about any web browser - because password confusion just isn't necessary!
Support for lots of platforms:
Users have reported success with Android, Palm Pre, Nokia, Blackberry and Symbian. And yes, it works in IE and FireFox!
There are two ways to get your passwords on to an iPhone or iPod Touch:
- The native version of PasswordWallet, available from the iTunes App Store.
- A bookmarklet that uses special technology to add your encrypted passwords to your bookmarks list in Safari on the iPhone. This functionality is built-in to PasswordWallet for Mac OS X at no additional charge.
Encrypted web pages can also be saved to USB Thumb Drives. It's a great solution while traveling!
- PasswordWallet for Mac encrypts all of your data using the 448-bit blowfish - then bundles this encrypted data with the required software necessary to access it your browser
- PasswordWallet for Mac exports this password-protected bundle of data to a special bookmark in Safari that can then be synchronized with your iPhone/iPod Touch with iTunes
- Open this bookmark in Safari on your iPhone/iPod Touch and you'll have access to all of your passwords and other private info. on your device (after entering your 'master' password)
Yes, this really works!
For now, bookmarklet data on the device is read-only - so only data from you Mac can be copied to your device.
We work very hard to provide you with high quality software.
Download our software for free - if you like it and wish to continue
using it, purchase it online from our Purchase Page. There you'll find
information about multiple copy discounts and a price list for all of
our products. Your payments will help us offer you even more!